Monday, March 23, 2020

Hey, guys!

So, those of you who have followed my activities know that I have a blog called the Nexus of Writers. Some of you may even know I've had this blog since November 2018, which is a year and four months ago. Or a year and five months. I can't tell.

So why create this blog? Because while my Nexus of Writers is a huge success, I want a quieter blog dedicated to my random thoughts, ideas, and dreams. I'd say accomplishments, however I doubt I'll have such things.

So, thank you for coming to this blog, and I hope you enjoy it!

person holding black mug filled with black liquid

2 comments:

  1. You'll have accomplishments! :) I'm sure of it, and I'll be here to watch them all as they happen! :D Also, great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've just discovered this!

    ReplyDelete